Yesterday Ruth and I cooked salmon on the bbq. Didn't know if that was possible but it was. Green beans on the stove, all the while sipping Canadian microbrew in the US of A. yummy.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Royden and Ruth, Nice to hear from you. I love getting updates like this. Wow, Royden I had no idea how tallented you are. Congrats on your successes! Ruth what are you upto these days? Darcy and I moved to Stratford, PEI last year and how have a six month old golden retriever. We are taking baby steps!! First comes house, then dog and eventually marriage and kids!! Hopefully before I'm 50! Anyway, I will look into this blog thing. If I think I can do it maybe we'll start one. I know we haven't talked in awhile but please know you guys are always welcome at our house. If your looking for a cheap vacation, think PEI. Anyway, Talk to you soon, your cousin Laura
1 comment:
Hey Royden and Ruth,
Nice to hear from you. I love getting updates like this. Wow, Royden I had no idea how tallented you are. Congrats on your successes! Ruth what are you upto these days? Darcy and I moved to Stratford, PEI last year and how have a six month old golden retriever. We are taking baby steps!! First comes house, then dog and eventually marriage and kids!! Hopefully before I'm 50! Anyway, I will look into this blog thing. If I think I can do it maybe we'll start one. I know we haven't talked in awhile but please know you guys are always welcome at our house. If your looking for a cheap vacation, think PEI. Anyway, Talk to you soon, your cousin Laura
Post a Comment