Thursday, August 11, 2005

We're blogging!

So this is Ruth and Royden's Blogspot! Bookmark us and check back if you're a relative, friend, or stalker. There will be plenty of photos....hopefully, as long as this techno savy husband can keep updating.

ok..

now I'm gonna try to post a picture..
This is Travis and Leslie and Ruth as we sat around the campfire last weekend.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HA! Look at that... the Lepps, are bloggin! You're really somebody now... I can't remember where I read it, but some tech report said, "blogging is the fastest growing fad and anyone who is anyone is blogging". Me, I just like not having to talk with people to find out what they're up to... j/k! gotta love the internet! Welcome to the community guys!

Royden Lepp said...

It was actually Brenda's Blog that made me thin..huh, that'd be an easy way to keep our parents updated and share pics etc.

thanks for stopin by!

Brenda Joy said...

two cheers for fellow bloggers! hip hip hooray!
hip hip hooray!