Monday, October 03, 2005

Straining and Retaining...



HA! My second post in one evening. I'm on a roll. I think my husband has taught me how to do this because it is a little time consumming. As in it's kind of like another chore....wash the dishes, do the laundry, update the blog...it is fun though (at least for now). So I guess if I update the blog he does the laundry??? Just jokin, he helps with all of our chores all of the time, I am one lucky wife. So anyway, last Sunday the boys had a mud slinging party at Josh and Brenda's (the infamous plungers). They host our great community group in Woodinville are trying to build a lawn and yard for us all to enjoy. I went along to 'help' thinking I would get some good exercise but after two pathetic lugs of the shovel I gave up and shot some photos instead. The boys did a great job and looked like very manly men. I then trotted off to the gym to work my muscles with some 7.5lb weights and arrived back to the Miller's in time to consume some of Brenda's great chili and cornbread. Good times.

No comments: