
...a plunge of a different kind. I think marrying a girl like Brenda is much easier than jumping off a bridge to your potential watery grave. This happened the weekend following the bachelor party at whistler, I've just been procrastinating getting these pictures up. Congratulations to Josh and Brenda. It was beautiful fall wedding that I'm sure neither of them will forget. We were honored to be there.









6 comments:
Hmmm, there are a lot of comments deleted by the administrator :-) You guys should set up that nifty thingy on blogger where the person has to type in the hidden word to post so you cannot get spammed :-)
Thank you for posting such beautiful pictures :-) Sure was a fun plunge to take :-)
Would it be possible for me to get copies of these pictures? We were so busy that we got very few pictures. Love, Chris (Brenda's mom)
Post a Comment