Sunday, January 15, 2006

Bang Bang Sushi Birthday!



Happy Birthday to my glorious wife who deserves nothing less than a day a Wade's gun range in Bellevue. And that's what we did. I seem to remember her giddy demeanor back in our teenage days, the first time I took her out in the woods to shoot some pop cans with a .22 rifle. She had the same glee 'popping caps' in evil Mr. Paper guy. "I swear he was coming at me with a knife!". For a paper villain, he sure looks relaxed out there with one hand on his hip. If I ever do shoot someone I doubt they will look so suave.



"Are you lookin at me?" Kind of, but more precisely I'm looking at that spot...

...where my gun registering, Canadian wife put 10 rounds through paper man's right shoulder from 21 feet. Nice clustering!

We met the rest of our posse at Flo's Japanese restaurant in Bellevue later that night. And it went a little somethin like this...




Thanks for everyone who came and helped celebrate. Go visit Josh and Brenda's Blog for some more excellent pictures from the evening. http://www.themillerhood.blogspot.com/ There's a really funny pic over there of me explaining to everyone with my hands, what we did that day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ruth!

Love the blog and the pics...