Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Royden St.



Ok I know this is kinda weird. I just want to say that off the bat. I've just always kind of had a strange fascination with my name. Because it's so rare, I never see it in print. I never see it on a sign or a website unless it's my own. So imagine if you'd never seen or met or heard of anyone with your name before, when suddenly for the first time you get the urge to look up your first name under the images search with Google. I'm facinated with the results. Such as Royden St. in Camden, New Jersey. Looks like it could use some fixing up.



If I find myself in North Carolina anytime soon, you can be sure I'll be stopping by the Biltmore Village Inn in Bed and Breakfast so I can stay in the Royden room.









Construction seems to be popular.



This band from Wharton, New Jersey is sporting my name. I just ordered one of their hoodies from their website. Too bad their music sucks.

2 comments:

Brenda Joy said...

Good to see your night free of Lost was productive! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new home! But can I still sleep on the couch when I come:)? Love you guys!
Lynn