Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Bowling Buddies

Instead of our usual Thursday night intellectualizing a bunch of us Eastsiders decided to brave some new territory at Kenmore Lanes and engage in a little friendly competition. Funny, I never realized how competative a bunch of boys who spend most of their time in a cube farm could be. Actually, I guess I had some idea when I think back to their last croquet match....bowling and croquet.....hmmm........just for the record the guys have been bungee jumping.



Heidi and Aaron (some of Royden's workmates) also made it out to show off their bowling skills. Nice form Aaron!



Here's a little Adam montage for you-I've entitled it "Adam in Action". I believe he had the winning score of the evening.







Sadly we girls did not fare so well score wise...not that I even played:) but we did have fun. Better enjoy that victory dance Lautenbach-lucky for you Mrs. Millhouze was not in the house that night-'cause if she had been...she'd a smoked you all!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You misunderstand the victory dance. I was just celebrating the fact that I had neither fallen down nor hit myself with my own bowling ball. The strike was simply icing on the cake.

And my last name has enough letters as it is...no need through additional G's and H's!