Sunday, September 24, 2006

Company's Coming




In Lepp blog fashion this is nearly a week and a half late, but hey..better late...

Happy one year anniversary to the Millers. We were the proud guests at their wedding a year ago. Don't remember? Just step back in time....http://roydenandruth.blogspot.com/2005/10/taking-another-plunge.html
Also, if you look about 5 pictures down that post you'll see Aaron, Josh's best man. Well he and Annie announced their engagement in the same week. So Ruth and I hosted a little celebratory wine and cheese (and muffins, and champagne) night. I ate so much I felt a little sick that night. I also royaly dropped the ball by not taking a single picture of the newly engaged couple, or their ring, or Brenda for that matter. All I have is food preperation and a picture of Josh playing a serenade to the laptop.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You Guys are awesome! Thanks for the great food and company!

Anonymous said...

LOVE your pictures, as ALWAYS, but of COURSE expected at least ONE picture of Aaron & Annie to commemorate their engagement! I know you'll get some posted sooner or later... We also loved the pictures of the "dude ranch" and want to go there ourselves. As long as I can drive the jeep thing! Chet & Chris P