Thursday, April 19, 2007

The Triple Door



Ruths parents are in town for the week. Ruth and I decided to take them to one of our favorite music venues; The Triple Door, to see one of our favorite artists; Rosie Thomas. We didn't realize that Denison Witmer would be singing with her too. Denison is an excellent song writer that I've followed for a couple years.




The set up for the Triple Door is basically dinner tables facing a stage. So you eat and drink while you watch the show. It's a great atmosphere, great food, and usually good music.



To hear the song that got me hooked on Denison Witmer, go here: http://www.myspace.com/denisonwitmer and listen to the song Los Angeles



There are several songs Ruth and I love by Rosie. To hear some, go here http://www.myspace.com/rosiethomasmusic

3 comments:

Heather said...

I listened to the links... love both of them! Thanks for the tips.

Sarah said...

I think that Greg and I need to plan a trip to visit you guys...you seem like super fun hosts!!

Lynn said...

Love your pictures as always...hardly recognized my own sister in the first one. I'm inspired to spend a little more time with my camera...if only I could get a little more settled. I'm sure it'll happen soon enough. Got some bug shots for you as soon as I can downsize the photos. Love you two. Lynn