Saturday, June 09, 2007

Rain



I know that we have many other things to blog besides random flowers right now. But I was outside this evening taking some photos that depict the rain we've had this weekend. Also thrown in are some random flower picks from the plants Ruth planted this year. Also some shots by Ruth.









Before giving any praise to either of these photographers, or Canon who made the praise worthy lens we used, give Glory to the real creator of the shots. Thank God for the beauty that He gave to us for our pleasure and His glory.

2 comments:

Brenda Joy said...

I need a macro lense.

Sarah said...

I totally need a macro lens as well...always look forward to seeing your amazing photos. Just wanted to let you know that I am just using blogspot...not any fancy website created by Greg....not yet anyway. I made the banner by making a mosaic with my photos in flickr and then just adding my header on top. Is that what you were curious about?? Greg actually had no part of it...but we're all looking forward to seeing what he'll do sometime when he gets the time!!