Sorry for the delay between posts (again!). We didn't feel like broadcasting online that we were going to be on vacation for two weeks, but that's where we were. In early November Ruth told me she was desiring a warm vacation, I told her I wanted to see the jungle, she asked if I wanted to go to Costa Rica, and it was a slippery slope from there on.
So this is just a tease as I finish sorting through 5 gigs of photos. Right now we're just overcoming our jet lag and our post vacation blues as we try to get plugged into our old schedules.
I'll be posting again soon.
5 comments:
I scrolled down and only saw that there were 2 pictures and I was like WHAT!
Then I read the rest and now am really looking forward to the next post!
Kristin.
I have been checking your blog every day, looking for photos-finalament! Post more!
Oh boy oh boy oh boy! I cannot wait to see more Lepp vacation pictures! I will mentally vacation through your pictures :-)
HEY! So that's a teaser for what's to come? I'll bet you turned into a 'jungle bunny' and Ruth into a 'star fish'! Looking forward to seeing more soon...and U 2....Dad
thanx for sharing the pics! i remember going through a couple weeks of utter costa rica withdrawal, i think Rohana and i agree that was the best trip ever...can't wait to see Monteverde...that was my fave. glad you are home safe and sound.,
your sister
jojo
Post a Comment