Haha! Hey, squirrels have to entertain themselves somehow...its not like they can go to the squirrel mall, or the squirrel movie theater if they're bored!
Royden - you probably won't know me, but I just wanna say your photos are amazing! You've even got me appreciating bugs and snakes! I check your photos every once in a while - linked from my daughter, Sarah (Engel) Davidson. (Mrs) Marlene Engel
4 comments:
Haha! Hey, squirrels have to entertain themselves somehow...its not like they can go to the squirrel mall, or the squirrel movie theater if they're bored!
Royden - you probably won't know me, but I just wanna say your photos are amazing! You've even got me appreciating bugs and snakes! I check your photos every once in a while - linked from my daughter, Sarah (Engel) Davidson. (Mrs) Marlene Engel
Oh to be a squirrel and think "man, I need to work out. Maybe I'll just spin around this branch for a bit to increase my buffness" :-)
My brain does that alot of the time!
Post a Comment