Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Boo!



I have so many things to blog.

I've realized that if I wait and create a list of all the things I'd like to blog in order of how they happened, I'll never blog again. And so... Halloween!



Welcome to my party! Rhonda is one of Ruth's (fabulous) coworkers. Her family threw a Halloween party like I've never seen before. It was incredible. That's the only way I can describe it.

The decorations were over the top.





And the costumes were priceless...




Our friend Gladys the housewife won the costume contest. She cracked us up all night long.



There's nothing quite like watching Neo and Trinity (aka Ruth's boss and her husband) kicking it on the dance floor. Great costumes! Ruth and I dressed up for the first time in years. I went as an escaped convict, while Ruth went as a Seattle police officer.



I guess those handcuffs don't really make me an 'escaped' convict. More like recaptured. We had a lot of fun. There was nothing to do but enjoy the snacks and refreshments...and DANCE!!





License and registration please!

It was a great party! Thanks to Rhonda and her family for inviting us!
Now how do I get out of these things?

2 comments:

The Nelson's Dog Patch said...

I bet you didn't mind being handcuffed to THAT Seattle cop did you!?

Sarah said...

That party looked awesome! Great costumes too!