Thursday, June 08, 2006

Easy?



Couple things I need to cover here tonight. We're in the home stretch downstairs, and we're one day over our...third finish date. But it's all good. It really is almost done. So first of all I've had a few complaints that I take pictures of things but never actually show anything. I disagree...but to please the masses..here is a picture of the wall we recently painted upstairs...



Also, Dad did a real skookum plumming job the other day and we all figured we needed to take a picture before we boarded over it. So here's that...




Some fine handy work there. *yawn* I'm so sleepy I need to shuffle through the rest here before I fall asleep at the keyboard. Here's Ruth and Dad having a seemingly important discussion.




"Yes Pat...one more day...yes I'm sorry.."




Flooring is down. Appliance are ready to be hooked up. Everything else is just details. It's coming together nicely and we're really proud of the work that Dad has done in the last five weeks. It's hard to believe it's been that long, but it's also hard to believe it's almost over.


2 comments:

Brenda Joy said...

Holy Smokes Guys!!!!! It looks GREAT!!!!!!! Love the red wall! LOVE IT!

caramac said...

I finally "see" your place. It looks great, friends! blessings, cara:)