When Royden's away Ruth is at play...well...not quite. So Royden was away in California this past weekend and I was wondering how on earth I was going to spend two whole days without him. We haven't been apart much in the last three years...and last time he went away my dad came down to keep me company. This time I was on my own. Reading? Shopping? Hmmm what to do what to do? After my nice relaxing massage on Saturday I decided that it was high time to repaint the guest room. So I did. Ceiling and all. NOW I need a massage! I also managed to put a small hole in the wall while doing some detective work that now needs to be patched. There was this protruding circle in the wall and I just had to know what was making this defect. It was driving me crazy. So like a zit I picked it, and now there's a hole. Unlike skin drywall doesn't heal up after leaving it alone for a week. So then I made a patch. My patch still needs some work but I'm actually feeling pretty good about myself. Here's some pictures (minus one of the patchjob:)).
Before (during our home inspection the guest room was actually a very cute girl's room)

After


As you can see it is begging for guests...so some of you had better hurry up and come visit us!
2 comments:
Great job Ruth. Love the colors and the beautiful bedding.
Your Mom and I were just wondering what color you choose.
Thanks for lending me Royden.
Love the color Ruth, now I'm jealous my guest room doesn't nearly as good as yours. We're hurryin' as fast as we can to get down there & do that room some justice. Actually grams & gramps will get the room & dad & I will be delegated to the basement!!
Luv mom N
Post a Comment