Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Wedding bells



Well, no actual bells yet. Wedding showers perhaps? Joanne hosted a wedding shower for Amy at our house this weekend. For Ruth it meant a chance to make a bunch of fun party food and hang out with the girls.





And this is about where me and my new friend Christian, decided that we needed to leave the house. Christian is Heather's boyfriend. He and I held our breath so as not to inhale all the estrogen, and we headed for the Taphouse in Bellevue. We sampled beers, ate some good food and then went to watch a movie where people dodge bullets in slow motion and do acrobats with sports cars.

So needles to say that most of these moments were captured by Ruth.








Uh...yeeaah. Too much pink. Too much clucking and squealing. I can hear it just looking at the photos. I made sure all those skirts went home before I returned to scavenge the fridge for leftovers.






There's the one skirt I wanted to stick around! What a doll!

Congratulations to Amy and Abraham! I'll be shooting the wedding so that'll be a blog post of it's own. One more month for those two.




Yum!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Ruth,

You have me in tears and I'm just headed for work. What a beautiful display of flowers and amazing food(I already heard it not only looked good but taste amazing.)

Thanks to both you and Joanne for making it such a special time for Amy.

We love you all,

Mom #2

Brenda Joy said...

Ruth it looks amazing!!!

Anonymous said...

You had me in tears too.....but they were coming out of my mouth!
Wow! what a display of pretty ladies and colourful food..better than a food magazine. Sure wonderful for you to do that for Amy- Abraham. Love, Dad

Anonymous said...

Royden, your wife is frick'n hot-ya ya, the food looked good-but she is hot! You better tell her that I said that...I love the hair
xxoo, it is looking like I am gonna come home in August-see ya soon!

The Nelson's Dog Patch said...

Child where do you get that artistic flair from? You should be in one of those house & home magazines!!! Beautiful picture of my girl too, thanks royden!!
Love you two