

Dad has been aching for more reno pictures and we will eventually take some before and afters but first we are taking the weekend off. Most of the chores are done...but there are a million more to do-and I'm not just talking about the appartment. It's supposed to be 80F this weekend and we are going to do nothing but enjoy it...even our dump run is postponed-Hip Hip Horray! In celebration I strung up the double hammock on the deck and convinced Royden it would hold our weight...especially since our bums were hitting the deck floor since I hung it a little precariously from the railing. We may have to go purchase a proper hammock stand this weekend. So stay posted and patient for more pics...and in the meantime:
5 comments:
yes indeed, that is a very cute baby in your bath tub :-)
hullo,
well, this is your long lost cousin ... off in foreign lands... ha ha ha. anyways, just figured I'd leave you a link for my blog... well, my "trip" blog...not the other one... just in case you're interested. I've been secretly keeping up on reading yours for the last little while, and I figure I might as well send you mine, now that you sound all relaxed with nothing to do =D
amandalagore.blogspot.com
i'm sure my name links you to it... but whatever, I'll act like a nub just because it's fun. ttyl! luv, manda
We're waiting for Lepp babies in that bathtub :)
Mom N
Having a baby in your bath tub is the best!! I highly recomend it! ;)
-Kristin.
Post a Comment